2009年9月13日星期日

the happiest day !!! ~AWANA

2day 8 wake up .. laz nite 2 jz slp .. u cn knw tat i m so tired .. but nvm .. hahahaha .. my dad so alte ready .. he say 8.30 gona go to meet them .. but 9 jz go .. thn 2 gor gor go eat 自助餐 cz they late wake up =.= thn we go bubbles there eat 干捞面和水豆腐 .. tat aunt 从小看到我大.. hahahahaha .. i think she forgt me liao .. cz long time didnt go liao .. thn leh .. finish eating , bring relatives go to tunas manja n nirwana 买菜 cz they wn to go to awana there cook lui cha n curry .. nt genting de awana la ..

thn so sien .. cz too mny ppl liao .. go to my dad there .. they sit down n drink kopi again .. -.- thn wait for them til i wn 2 slp liao .. xDD thn leh finally finish buying .. thn we go to hotel .. thn wait them keep thgs .. thn leh .. go to my hz .. thn leh .. oso wait for us take tomato to them .. XDDD thn 出发咯!!! my mom n i same car wit gor gor .. thn on the way i slp d .. cz tired .. act i didnt slp dao .. cz my mom so bz body .. XDDD thn leh .. till cherating beach d .. thn jie jie wn us go take photo .. wn us all jump oo .. waliao .. nt 齐 de .. wn gor gor de daddy count , we all jz tidy .. XDDD 威力无穷 ..XDDD thn leh .. all my shoes all r sand liao ..

thn continue the to awana .. sudden stop .. go to drink coffee .. yucks .. i dun lik coffee .. i drink milo bing .. XDDD jie jie n gor gor oso same wit me .. hahahahaha .. thn leh .. take photo again wit jie jie de camera .. after they bck s'pore thn wil send to me .. muahahahahaha .. thn leh .. nw reali go to awana lu.. till there my dad n his biao ge go book apartment .. thn till the apartment , so mny thgs gona take =.= hahahaha .. thn after awhile all say wan2 slp d .. thn jie jie n gor gor n his dad n 1 uncle n me go to beach .. wah .. gt 1 big big butterfly fly over the way we go to beach .. so scare .. me n jie jie go away n let the butterfly fly away .. hahaha .. finally we til the beach d ..

thn jie jie n me collect the shells thn keep in a plastic bag .. thn gor gor n their dad n uncle catch the hermicrab .. me n jie jie finally go catch hermicrab .. haha .. so plyful .. when i catch n put on my hand .. feel lik so geli .. thn throw liao .. >< thn find dao mny nice de .. thn bck to apartment liao .. wash n wash .. stil nt clean .. thn go to other side gt big big 缸 to wash feet de .. thn we wash 2gether ..XDDD thn leh .. go bck eat lui cha luuuuu ... hahahaha .. hungry ~~ thn finish liao .. watch 我猜我猜我猜猜猜 .. thn drink 姜茶 .. yucksss .. 怪怪的味道.. gor gor oso feel lik tat .. but some sweet .. xDDD thn leh .. when finish watching we gona go bck home liao .. scare its too late to go bck .. thn take 大合照 .. so lik 排全家福... hahahahaha .. cz too mny ppl .. thn go bck luuu .. gona say bb again .. T.T T.T T.T .. haizzzz ..

thn slp awhile at car liao .. thn leh .. watch tv again .. bath .. msn .. blogging .. hahahaha .. if 2moro didnt gt skol n tuition i sure go there ply de .. XDDD

没有评论: