2010年1月20日星期三

study day ...

nw is third week study at skol liao .. nt so suk wit my clazmate .. XDDD man man lai la .. aiyor .. all the teachers so ma fan .. wan2 do tis do tat .. but oso vry hao wan XDDD nex time jz tel u all my clazmate ..

3M
yeapiiii
!!!
long time din touch my blog .. boring holiday over d .. XD
2day me , yen kie , c , yi wah go help pn.yin do demerit de thgs .. aiyo .. so mny .. hw to finish in tis week oo .. thn rohany say after skol stay at skol thn help .. lol .. no nid ttn meh ..
2day 3m all kena marah when bm period .. the teacher say .. nt students wait for teacher .. is teacher wait for student .. cz when change period .. evibody go out tanpa kebenaran .. din ask either me or yenkie .. == .. all vry jian chou .. XDDD ..
wtever la .. nex time dun lik tis thn ok liao ...XDD see hw kind i m XDD
nw i m waiting for chinese new year !!! my FAVOURITE FESTIVAL .. cz gt $$$$ ... hahahahahahahahaha .. when i take money frm cousin tat means .. my parents 大出血 XDDDDD ... thn i wil think lik tis .. nvm la .. the most important thg is i gt $$ when CHINESE NEW YEAR .. XDDDD
tis few so love those songs .. u belong wit me .. 2 is better than 1 .. fallin' for u .. touch my hand ..
XDDD tel u hor .. YOU BELONG WITH ME is suitable for ppl who 暗恋 their lover XDDDDD tat's real leh .. such as me ..XDDD

没有评论: