2009年2月7日星期六

go n eat shit la .. lecherous ..

2day .. watch drama at youtube ...
haha .. nvr gt go kessie's hz coz nid tuition .. thn come bck continue drama ..
thn wait my sis come bck frm kl .. so hapi ..
thn 2nite gt dinner at 海天楼there.. hatezzzz ... y wanna wear so beauty leh ???
juz a dinner oni .. n say for the shop de .. thn mom cal me wear dress .. haizzz ..
thn my dad 塞衣服... hahaha .. 大肚腩oso nid to 塞haha .. he say his trousers vry 松... so nid lo ... thn till there sis forgt bring tat 塞her ears de .. coz her ears injured d .. thn bck again take it ... thn go there at 7.30 n 8.30 juz cn eat ..
shit la u .. i hate them .. boss is earlier than them n nid the boss to wait for them to start the dinner .. n thn gt ppl 安排de ppl who come to sing along .. all old old de .. n vry noisy .. me n my sis de ear cnt 承受vry noisy de .. act my ears nvr gt injured .. !!!!but better dun go at noisy de place !!!! i hate noisy de place ..coz muz gt ppl smoke .. when they r smoking thn i cnt breath d .. hatezzzz .. n when a young girl "i think she is 20 somethg"was singing n dancing on the stage .. my dad de fren "lecherous" was 目不转盯to see her .. coz tat young girl wear til vry sexy mah .. nvm .. but the "lecherous" was "chou shui" .. haizzz .. lecherous .. thn the girl ask them wn her to sing wt songs ? thn they say "脱掉" oo ~~!!!n oso cal her tuo ooo .. ?!?!?!?!?! so guo fen leh ..thn my ears n nose tak boleh tahan le .. thn go out wit my sis .. thn they sing tuo diao de song .. i dunno wt were they doing la .. haizzz .. it is nt my thg .. XD ..thn 10.46 juz cn go home .. wah !!! sgt busuk oo !!! haizz .. haven do the peta minda leh .. haizz .. dunno 2moro gt go c de hz or nt .. scare gt asthma ..

没有评论: