2009年8月28日星期五

i jz realize 1 thg .. yai yai er u ~~~

2day sien lik hell .. haiz .. thn when dad cum bck , i cal him accompany ply badminton .. he is the one who make me alwaz laugh when plying .. hahahahahaha .. thn leh .. i sudden use the racket hit dao my hand .. wah .. damn pain lo .. thn nw ou cheh liao .. haiz .. thn leh .. my dad so funny 2day .. cz gt some wind blowing so tat "ball" may b wil go to another way .. thn i giv to my dad .. n when my dad running , i laugh laugh n laugh .. XDDDD

nite msn .. see dao gt 1 boy de personal message .. thn i straight gt ask him .. is it real or nt .. deng liao .. u knw wt he say ?? he say he is bz n no time reply .. thn i go ask my BF .. she say reali .. hahahahahahahaha .. if u dwn tell me the truth , i oso knw wt's goin on de.. muahahahahahaha ... devil~~~ hahaha ..

omg .. 2moro is my dear mom birth n my tuition teacher birth n MICHAEL JACKSON de 51st birthday .. i duno wana buy wt for her .. haiz .. thn leh .. duno do wt .. my fren cal me giv she a kiss .. thn i hope MICHAEL JACKSON wil on sek la .. thn leh .. my tuition teacher .. jz sms to her thn ok liao de la.. XDD thn leh.. i so hapi leh .. when 30th august i may b gt go genting .. muahahahahahaha .. to see yan hua .. so gud .. thn i duno i whether gt celebrate my birth or nt .. hahahaha ..


3 DAYS LEFT

没有评论: