2009年8月25日星期二

wtf... BLACK OFF oooo ~!!!!!!

last nite 量血压.. thn cn dao all my 青根.. wah .. get shock liao ... thn i touch it .. n press it .. hahahaha... thn leh... luckily i m normal .. hahahahahahahaha... thn leh .. gt 1 thg happen .. funny dao ~~~~ i laugh till cnt slp .. jz LAUGH


LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH


thn leh ... 5 lik tat sudden black off ooo .. wtf... i duno y i wil sudden wake up de when black off de... thn go to tel my dad .. the whole hz jz i knw oni .. thn leh my dad n i go check the electri box.. ntg happen arh .. didnt tiu jai .. thn check upstair de too .. didnt too .. thn go bck slp .. thn i see dao the whole lorong no electric .. thn see see see .. ntg happen .. i thought i cn see dao "xiao bai" de.. but cnt .. XDDD hope cnt see 4ever .. XDDD thn go bck slp .. cnt slp .. thn i slp on the floor .. so cool .. thn put my blanket on the floor thn slp .. thn duno hw i cn slp .. tell u la .. reali vry 硬.. slp till my bones bcum 更硬..
thn my mom tel me 8 gt electric liao .. thn i go bck to my bed n continue b a pig .. XDD slp til 12 jz wake .. hahaha.. thn leh .. go watch tv awhile thn go bath thn take lunch .. sien dao ~~ thn draw map .. wah .. hard to draw .. cz gona see the monitor n draw.. so gud .. i cn listen my favourite artist de songs.. MJ ~~~ muahahaha.. thn leh .. 1 n half hour jz finish >< ">BB BB BB BB BB BB BB
BB BB BB BB BB BB BB
BB BB BB BB BB
BB BB
BB BB BB

没有评论: