2009年11月18日星期三

A LEI LU YA ....

yesterday go to skol for ply ... hahahahaha .. wt thg oso ply .. XDDD except shit .. hahahaha .. long time din touch my blog d .. so lazy .. hahahahaha .. yesterday hor .. after skol , my fren ask me wan2 go tc for watching 流星 .. haiz .. my dad dun let me go .. thn i watch 宫心计 .. til 3am XDD thn 4am lik tat .. my fren cal me go watch .. thn i say i m vry slpy thn din watch dao .. haizz .. my fren say last nite gt 20++ yor .......... i cal him record .. he say too fast liao .. thn cal me wait for next time .. lololol .. hard to wait ..

thn 2day raining .. lol .. yiyin din go to skol .. my ear so quiet ... so 不惯.. XDD thn karmen , jia yin , sashimi n me ply lik 百万富翁 de game .. duno cal wt name liao .. thn hor .. ply liao 4 periods oso cnt finish .. haizzz .. thn after rehat dwn ply liao .. finally is karmen win .. i thought ... hahaha .. cz she gt mny hz n $$$ .. fuiyo .. thn go ply uno n kam min toi ..

after tat .. hui zhong say wn ply wit 2 groups thn cal 1 ppl say out the number of the cards faster .. thn if the 1 group de member slow .. thn all the cards wil giv them .. thn hor .. my group lose liao .. thn i injured liao .. T.T .. inside nails blooding .. omg .. cz i din cut my nails XDDD ..............................................

haizzz .. 2moro is the last day of skol .. nw i oso vry miss my 2j classmates .. so hope next year wont pisah .. but .. haizzz .. dwn say liao ...
2J wil b in my memories forever n ever .. love u 2J

没有评论: