2009年4月20日星期一

17.04.2009 --- tired day...

damn tired 2 day .. last nite my hands pain dao~~n my stomach gt some tired..XDDD.. cz of yesterday de bumbing n sit up..last nite gt someone sms ask me y didnt cal him go wo..i is gonna chosen by the coachde thn i say our skol vry cha..>.< thn u knw wt he say ???? he say he didnt go our skol sure cha =="..i juz chui hao ngap oni..sry ya..thn 2day wake up early for tuition lo..

at there say the results..make me vry sad is..my maths juz 71% thn bad than 1 indian thn scold me..T.Tshe say he cn do it..y u cnt do ???do u feel shame?? wt la...i gt do properly de ..hao bu hao ???? i start hate her le...damn indian..scold me lik sure wn her die le XDDDD..

go to skol at 12.20 for pancargam practise..thn 25 april gt persembahan gain..haizzz...thn at there i juz do my karangan n do kerja kursus at bengkel.. thn go bck awhile practise..thn bell rang go find karmen..we all find salah cal for exam..thn she at dewan thn we plan at bc period go lo..thn i go bck again..jy's shirt gt jiok si...XDDD..thn go to toilet to clean it..thn ntg le..thn continue practise..waliao...i everyday oso wake up early in tis week n didnt gt wear the blue uniform for 3 days le..XDDDD...

thn when bc period i go wit them..cal karmen,she say wait..cz siao ber is talking morals=="..thn she let 3 ppl cum out to re-exam le..thn find dao salah cal le..we do at bilik pengawas we geng dao ~~~ there juz gt pn.ooi's son n mei fern n mei yuan..waliao we still "lik tat" ooo..thn pass up lo..thn ntg le.. thn go bm period thn pj..omg..

when pj period tat teacher dunno cal they go where..thn me,c,v,yong go to gelanggang there ply basketball..thn v gt competition 2nite..thn we practise wit her lo..thn so hapi..thn so fast 6.35 liao..we saw lee kong sang..y alwaz see dao him de..thn go to keep the ball..after keeping all my darling cal me..thn they say tat s alwaz find me o..luckily i didnt at there..haha..thn hold my bag..thn karmen cal me tell her i m nt so shuk wit her dun b so bls...scare la..scare after saying gt ppl come n "hood" me...hahaha..thn nt scare liao..thn go bck lo..2moro morning still gt practise pancaragam..7.45-11.30

没有评论: