2009年4月2日星期四

hatest day !!!!

2day hate la.... juz wake up thn let mom scold d...say me wt oso didnt do when they r japan ..act i gt do..u didnt see oni mah..thn say me didnt practise my piano..i gt la..wtf...hate la..thn i didnt bok zui thn is vry gud liao lo..if i m at primary skol i sure bok 1 de..is vry geng de arh..hate..thn i tell mom,bro didnt mop hz thn i go into the room to take my tuition bag thn oso let my bro scold..wtf..gona sing "u have a bad day" tat song le..haizzz..thn 本来i cn 向my dad 诉苦de..but he say u lazy didnt do anythg ..thn i say i gt do thn i faster go to zzz..deng lo..all dwn blieve me 1..haizzz..no chance..thn cry le..haiz..thn my mom cal my bro fetch me go tuition..but he go away le..wtf!!!thn i say 你好也..thn cal my dad fetch me go lo..aiyo..y my air mata wont stop 1??? scare till tuition till wt la..n oso 肿la..haizzz..thn luckily stop d..haha.. thn bck frm tuition..go to ecm awhile n take lunch at there too..thn go bck at 12.10 thn go bck change clothes n ready sumthg thn go to skol le..

thn dunno y 2day at skol so sienz 1..thn wt books oso didnt bring.. plus let ppl scold thn no mood..thn juz cal my bf to 诉苦..haizzz..thn go bck clas oso ntg to do.. thn when sivik thn me n v go ponteng ..haha..at stairs there keng gai thn saw zhe hang,jasmine,ccw at there dunno do wt..thn sien liao go to see pemandangan of smkap ==""..thn discussing bout where is sha pei gou's office thn finish discussing saw salah cal ..omg..sure lik rocket lik tat faster run to upstairs la..thn keng while wit them thn go into class luuu~~thn sien till watch newspaper XD..thn design shirt..omg so no taste 1 me..haiz..thn go rehat le..

go go st floor there lo..thn see the pemandangan too..XD..thn let 1 vry geng de junior pengawas 赶oo..thn we go into toilet to wash hands lo..thn me n sk go wash wit 1 水龙头thn sw them after washing thn let tat pengwas scold oo..luckily me n sk still washing..haha..teacher say gona b clean mah..thn me n sk them go downstair lo..thn sw them still at there..omg they cal see how to giv her dimerit oo..hey sw..she juz responsible oni mah..haizz..dunno wt was she thinking bout wt de..thn go bck class luu~~thn go to ict to study thn me n c takl a lot of thgs..haha..thn 2periods is over..thn salah cal n fei fa de period so sien make me wanna zzz le..haiz..thn when go bck home sk tell me her secrets..haha..shhhhhh.. thn bb le..dwn write too long liao later u wil vry sien..hahaXDD..b la

没有评论: