2009年12月15日星期二

bck frm hometown --- IPOH

yesterday go bck my hometown .. muahahahahahaha .. thn hor .. i jz slp slp slp slp ... after tat help my dad count the speed .. fuiyo .. 27.8 seconds wit 150km/j = 1 km .. thn 25.4 sec wit 155km/j .. thn 23.4 sec wit 160 km/j ... kixiao liao ... =.=

thn slp slp slp slp slp n slp slp slp slp slp .. til ipoh wit 4.40 hrs lik tat .. thn go eat 芽菜鸡 at 老黄 ... fuiyo .. i lik ipoh de yacai .. 肥肥大大条的 ... ktn oso din gt lik tis de yacai .. think dao oso wn to eat again XDDD .. 垂涎三尺 ... muahahahahahaha .. nw cn use cheng yu liao XDDDD

thn go bck po po's hz ... go visit po po ... haiz .. stil 认不到人 .. 然后又半边中风了 .. haizzzzz .. thn at there hot dao ... thn help my mom to move the tilam to the room .. euiiiiiiii .... tat cupboard so smelly .. luckily i din use tat .. hhaahahahaha .. thn watch tv .. thn see the birds cz my a shuk buy liao sum birds .. waliao .. wn license de oo .. gt thailand de .. india de .. n m'sia de... hahaha .. quite beauty de .. hahaha .. the photos at my dad's hp .. so .. cnt watch nw .. nex time upload .. XD

thn eat dinner thn go to my a ma there ..9.30 my a ma jiu slp liao .. thn wake her up ..XDDDD thn chat chat ... thn my a yi n cousins cum le .. waliao .. my biao jie de daughter 5 years old liao .. but stil vry cute ... alwaz laugh 1 .. muahahahahah XDD thn she dwn follow her mom go bck slp .. she wn go to her ye ye there slp .. hahahahahhahahaha .. lao gai ..

thn i oso go bck slp liao ... when my aunt talking to me .. i see dao almost lik 小白 de thgs .. scare me .. faster go to my mom there XDDD .. hahaha .. thn slp liao .. thn 2day bck liaoooo..... wtf cirit birit liao .. thn stil is slp slp slp slp slp slp ... hahahahahahahaha .. thn go genting awhile oni .. when i go to toilet .. i saw a MAN go to the lady's toilet .. OMG ... cheh .. he is a worker XDDDD

没有评论: