2009年12月6日星期日

holiday ???

holiday ?? for me is jz a relax day .. n frm nw .. holiday has gone .. jz left 1 month .. haizzzzz .. nex year go to 3M .. but nt bad .. cnt wit mny frens same claz ... XD luckily i m nt drop to u claz .. XDDD ..

tis holiday ... i hav watch mny movie ...
NEW MOON ...
CHRISTMAS CAROL ...
THIS IS IT ...
n mny mny mny ...
宫心计 i oso finish d ...
so ... u knw tat ...
i hav spend mny time ....
on the MOVIES !!!

i so hope tat i cn learn mny other instruments ..
but my mom dun let me go learn .. cz of $$$$$$$$$$$$$
nw .. my family hav tat problem ..
i duno wt cn i help .. so ...
爱莫能助...
n i so hope cn go buy tat cloth .. but oso is tat problem ...
haizzzzzz .. wtf ....

y muz we so worry bout MONEY ????
i knw i knw .. no money no life ..
but ...
haizzz .. suan ..
i hav watch a book called 富爸爸与穷爸爸
it said 我们不能为钱而工作 ,
我们要钱为我们工作...
but hor ..
i duno wt means ..
may b i stil is a young girl .. Xp

holiday ??? i hav nothing to do ...
except eat ..
sleep ..
watch drama ..
stil hav wt cn i do ??
i date my fren go gai gai or exercise ..

gai gai ??? they wn but no time or no transport.. =.=
exercise ??? no nid say .. nobody wan2 go with me ..
except my po po n c XDD

holiday ??? i wn go travel ..
cz of the $$$$$$$$ again again n again ..
act wn go sunway .. thn cnt go liao ..
act wn go s'pore .. thn cnt go liao ..
act wn go kl .. thn cnt go liao ..
wt ?!?!?!?!?!?!
alwaz make me dissapointed de ..
nw i at home .. duno cn do wt ..
nw wn2 bcum fatty boom boom d ..

没有评论: