2009年12月31日星期四

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

well .. long time din touch my blog d .. hahahaha .. sry ya .. especially c .. XDDD
holiday gt mny thgs happened .. gt sad , gt hapi , gt missing n mny mny ... but NO WORKING ..hahahahhahah ..

2nite 12am is the new day of 2010 .. 1.1.2010 ..

2nite .. no where cn go .. cz of my parents .. T.T .. sry for c .. reali reali feel vry sori .. accept my apologize .. thx .. heehee ..

2nite .. i gona countodwn myself again .. feel sien liao .. ntg special .. nw oso feel gt bit hungry .. ntg cn eat .. n i jz watch for my com n tv .. alone .. XDDD

2day .. c cum my hz .. so hapi 2day .. n ki xiao .. XDDD .. ply evithg at my hz .. hahahahaha .. eat 2gether .. ply 2gether .. laugh 2gether .. SMS 2GETHER .. ly 2gether .. n mny 2gether .. so tat means .. we r 2GETHER 4EVER .. muahahahahaha .. cnt seperate .. XDD

2nite .. when 12am .. my dad is nt at home .. my bro is nt at home .. my mom is slping lik a pig .. n i ??? jz blogging watch tv .. so ki xiao .. jz countdown myself .. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 .. i cnt shout .. i cnt scream .. cz my mom is slping lik a piggy == .. i jz cn sms to tel my dear fren n say HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

so hope u all hav nice year !!!!!! 2010 I M COMING !!!! here u r .. XDDD

没有评论: