2009年3月31日星期二

wt a famous day ?!?!?!?!?! hahaXDDD

lazy post blog ...hahaha..XD..anyway nw i m posting blog...kkkk..start my stiry liao la..yes!!!!!my mom n dad cum bck frm japan le!!!!!hapi oooo...sure gt thg to eat de..haha..thn see here see there..haizzz...ntg de..thn my mom juz take it out..==" thn my mom say is "带子"oo..dunno hw to write in chinese n eng..cz i m dai b..haha.. thn eat lo..wah!!so delicious..haha..thn oso gt my favourite 紫菜!!!!omg !!!! lik it vry much leh !!!!long time didnt eat le!!!!haha..thn i see y so different wit m'sia de??cz m'sia is lik black black 1 but japan is green colour de wo...so 奇怪..my mom say dunno n say it is more delicious 1..thn i try lo..real de wo...XDDDD.. yummy la..
thn go tuition le..haizzz..so sleepy la..2day dad wake me up at 7..haiz...*.*so early la..
thn bck frm tuition..yes!!!after they cum bck i no nid to do any housework again le..haha..thn see my mom so bz 2day..she nid to care bout clothes,car,lunch,mny mny mny la..thn go to skol lo..see sk so unhapi thn i ask her y lo..she tis few weeks we less talking le..thn we 4 gepoh discuss 2gether knw wt's wrong le la..thn haizz..i think we r too selfish le..haizzz..sry arh sk..thn go bck class..thn 男生n man ply the smal bee..haizzz..ply til so 残忍..omg...thn beh song tat zulkhairul leh..y her face looks so 串1 de??i think i gonna ask her mom le..XDDD
the the third n forth period is duno y wana draw bout komsas 1..thn i draw so ugly..omg .."i hav no eyes to see tat"le..haha..thn pass up le..haizzzz...thn when recess time ntg to do..thn go bck class le..thn go bck class..thn ah ben n wyc alwaz simply talk somethg..haizz..thn is my turn to say la..wahahaxxzzzz..报复成功..woohoo..
thn moral period no nid study cz siao ber wana do tat bout dimerit de..haizz..i haven see i get hw mny marks leh..hope is 0 la..me n v n wyc ply BINGO haha..childish leh..but i dun think so..haha..
thn is kh period le..forgt pn.lim say 2day gonna do kerja kursus..thn we do lo..b4 do it..nid to hear the instruction.. me n c n v do somthg at bck of ah lim..haha..thn go to take the thgs thn 开工!!thn teacher ask who cn come 0ut frm her group n help shirline wo..thn nobody ..finally gt a baik hati girl do wit her..she lucky lo..tat girl is AFIQAH..waliao..let us craps to her..thn wear the 围裙so funny arh..haha..thn i take the gergaji vry 恐怖1..cz 松松de..thn let ah lim to lock it..thn cn use liao..when drawing lines dunno y my hands alwaz 震thn v help me lo..thn start to use the gergaji le..thn waliao..so difficul to cut leh.. thn gona use muscles haha..so hope gt ppl help me..thn nid to cut 6 pieces in 30-40 minutes oo..omg..after cutting my hands cnt open n cnt write anythg thn i cal v help me to write name lo..waliao..reali pain leh..thn continue cutting..i think i was using too mny energy lo..XDDDthn finally me n v finish le..thn c no energy to cut le..thn v help her to hold the wood..waliao so 伟大oo..thn we all gona clean up the whole bengkel..thn bell rang le..thn balik kampung..XDD..thn walk to the plyground there wit sk..thn bck home le..yes!!!!2day "yao can bao fan sek joh lo"!!!!..heehee..thn bck home watch tv n on9 n post blog..thn no liao

没有评论: