2009年1月30日星期五

after genting de cny daily life ...

本来, dad say is tues go to ipoh de ... but he tak blh tahan ooo ....
very cold n cnt sleep very well ... so we all after bath thn go to ipoh lik 6.00...
haizzz ... me n my frens haven ply thn wanna go to ipoh d ...
haizzz ... sry arh ... next time gt go to geting again thn we ply 2egther ...
thn 8.30 lik tat till ipoh ... thn my mom cal my ah mah 留 the dinner to us ...
thn at there .. see mny children .. thy r my cousins lai de ...
thn finish eat .. 11.00 lik tat go to my po po there zzz ...
thn tues lo ... my dad say fri juz cn go bck to ktn ...
haizzz ... nid to wait so long time ...
luckily ... my sis gt bring laptop ... if nt , i wil die on cny de .... hahahah ... choi ~~~!!!!
thn tues start to get angpows d ... 2day whole afternoon at ah mah there ...
wah ... ipoh vry hot ooo ... ish ... make me 流汗liao ... n tat laptop also vry hot liao ... scare it wil boom ... ahahaha ... nvr gt .. hahaha ... very hot coz we stay inside the 板屋... my ah mah stil live there mny years d lo ... thn bath also at ah mah there ... thn nite ply wit de children ...
our lunch n dinner also at my ah mah there .. thn late go bck to chemor ...

没有评论: