2009年1月30日星期五

wed n thurs ...

i alway sms wit my frens .. so scare my phone nid to use mny mny mny $$$$$...
$.$ .... @.@ ....
thn 2day nvr gt at ah mah there coz nid to study so we at chemor .. my mom at there lo ..thn my dad go out yam cha wit his fren ... my sis nid to study coz next wed wanna exam d ...
hope her gt better results la ... haizzz ... sien arh .. at chemor vry sien arh ..
juz cn watch drama in the room oni ... haizzz ... thn also gud la ... no nid go to ah mah there ...
coz at chemor gt aircon n my ah mah nvr gt aircon ...
wah ... my biao ge say he long time didnt 准时 eat lunch liao ..XD
thn he also bring his gf come bck ... there my bro dwn come ... haizz .. duno he la ..
but oso gud la ... cn eat sushi .. hahaha ...
thn thurs liao .. duno wanna do wt ...
yeah i finish the drama d ... haizz ... so xin ku .. nid to use so long time to finish it ..
T.T .. astro de show i also cnt see... T.T haizz ... nvr gt astro de daily life wil vry pity de ... XD
2day whole afternoon also at ah mah there ... haizz ... ntg to do ...
cnt go shopping coz nvr gt ppl fetch ... thn at nite wait my dad fetch us go bck there to bath ...
we wait dad long time d ... he late liao half an hour ... haizz .. we so sweat ...
my mom had call him ... cal him finish de dinner ... but he ... haizz ... dun say liao ..
thn go bck bath n sms ... hehe ... gt 1 ppl i sms him ... thn he gt reply la ...
but when i bath , he always call me .. haha ... my sis bu shuang liao thn hear de phone ... hahaha
dai sei .. i didnt cal u to call me ... hahahaha ... dun angry ...

没有评论: