2009年1月30日星期五

fri bck lu ~~~~

yeah !!! 2day cn go bck liao lo !!!
2dy we go to gong qiao there to eat dim sam ...
hahaha ... delicious !!! thn da bao ...
thn fetch my sis n tang jie go to kl ... thn baru go bck to ktn ...
wah !!! the car all full d ... hahaha ... i think is gurls de thg gt mny so the car full liao ... XD
on the way to kl ... haha... when zzz ... feel lik when i m baby , zzz in the salong ... feel so gud .. hahaha ...Xp
my dad zhong jua ..dunno oo ... coz i m zzz ... hahaha
thn my dad cal us bang dai ... scare nid to giv rm 350 ... wah !!! our zhen fu sot de ...
y wn so mny $$$ ... fat qin hon arh ??? hahahah Xd ...
anyway ... we didnt giv 350 coz we gt bang dai ... thn reach kl d ...
aiya ... when wed ... my slipper rosak liao ... haizz .. so wear my sis de ...
thn nw nid to giv bck her ... so nid to wear my bao xie ....
haizzz ... thn continue to ktn .. i oso zzz ... hahahahah ...
thn wanna reach i wn go to toilet ... wah .. tat girl de toilet didnt gt ppl de .. so dangerous oo ..
hahaha ... thn nvr gt zzz d ... wanna reach ktn liao ... thn reach home d ... so bz to keep thg ... haizzz ... i hav calculate my angpow de $$$ .. is nt over 100 ... T.T haizzz ... but oso better than no angpows la .. T.T haizz .. juz came bck .. so tired ...

没有评论: