2009年1月20日星期二

wahahahahahhaha ~!!!!

2day 无心 tuition ... dunno y ....
thn after tuition , me , mom n dad go to tunas manja there 扫货!!!
hahaha ... we juz use half an hour thn finish d ...
so happy ... my house gt thing to eat or drink d ...
thn if my fren come to my house 拜年 thn gt things to eat or wt else ...
long time no see my old frens d... T.T miss them ...
thn is time to ready to go to skol ...
thn go skol d ...
thn discuss about the 值日生表
*sry for put u in 值日 ... coz tat 表 is i 安排de ... ^.^" sry arh ... if u dun lik tat job ... coz me n afriqah hav no chance d .... sry !!!!*
thn mm n sv de period change time d ... hate the fei fa teach us mm ...
thn after tis 2 period ... thn moral lo ...
i hope teacher dun change our places de ...
but cnt ... me n yi yin change wit xin yi n afriqah ... dunno y wanna change ... i think is me , yi yin , goh , lai very talkative gua ... haiz .. dunno la ..
hope teacher cn change us back to our own places ...
do u wt goh say to teacher ?? she say evibody change to girls n boys dit 2gether wo ...
thn we 大大 objection !!!!!!!! ...
but we knw it is nt fair to goh ...
thn lai change to another place ... nw goh sit wit chan ji heng ...
haizzz ... goh very pity ... 才刚刚跟lai 培养好那么一点点感情,现在老师有要换他们的位子。。
老师真是很衰的叻!!!! 哈哈哈哈... goh dun angry arh ... after u read tis blog ... >.<"
hehehehehehe ... hahahahahahahhahaha ... bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb....

没有评论: