2009年3月6日星期五

hate my bro vry vry vry vry vry much ...

heng!!!!~~~last nite after he ply liao thn is my turn to ply liao..thn after awhile thn his fren come n find him ..shit lo~~thn he come down frm upstair thn call "siam " ooo~~!!!!...nvm ..but he nvr gt ask me thn delete my file in com ... dis is the most angry 1...tis is nt st time liao..he is vry selfish leh.. nw he change the password again liao..damn him ..thn wanna dao gao arh ?!?!?! come la..XDDDD..of course is 我当然不够他打啦!!thn in our com juz cn put his thg oni n i juz wanna use a little bit place oso cnt...juz 5mb ba liao mah..selfish dao...n oso wanna use my another hp ..he gt so mny hp dwn use wanna use mine de..his de hp juz rosak a bit go to repair thn cn use liao..oso dwn...thn make me vry upset cz when my fren come n sms or cal i cnt receive tis cz y ...HATE HIM VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY VRY MUCH ...I EVER NVR SEE A SUI BRO LIK HIM DE..!!!!!!

没有评论: