2009年3月13日星期五

Mmmm... act 2day nt so history for me...

2day wanna get ready for the problem..gt some scary ..thn go to skol at 12.50 i think i m the latest 1 but..i m the earliest 1..==..cz i wanna do my karangan n haven take my book home so go bck class to take lo..thn i cal pang pang accompany me. thn go bck to class see mny ppl yi xia..thn after take my book thn go bck to there thn see dao jy come le..thn she accompany me to do hw lo..tn i ask her c leh.. thn she haven come thn we go to cal her..原来,tat aunt forgt to fetch her n c is calling tat aunt come n fetch her again..thn we continue do hw lo..thn after awhile sw come le thn is c..tat time is 1.30..thn ngam ngam my karangan has finish..haha..thn c haven finish.. i nt 鄙视u..thn i talk wit my 5 bf lo.. thn vry hapi 1 talk wit them after talk wit them muz wil vry relax de..thn wanna go into the canteen d..thn go lo..tat calon alwaz"pelajar sila senyap"sienz leh cz she alwaz say tis ..haizzz..thn he alwaz looking at me..haizzzz..nt sure la..thn faster go bck t class..thn take buku nilam thn go to dewan le..thn go le..thn ntg at there juz chatting n copy some words to my nilam thn pass up d..thn eat sweets too..thx arh yin chien..thn go bck to class n wait for the bell ring..thn bell ring d..thn go to rehat..n chat wit my 5 bf too..thn sw talk bout mny of her story..thn make us laugh till wanna die d..SW IS A PIG...haha..thn bell ring again..thn go bck to class..thn bring bag go to bilik tayangan to study..thn i think me n yi yin stand le whole period..haizzz..i think is talking la..thn pj period le..thn me n c go to put my books thn go to meet yin chien..b4 meet her thn me n c vry kind 1 thn when we talking there salah cal is go through there wah...so scare 1 oo..吓死了!!thn accompany to do some works..thn go bck lu~~thn me n karmen n jia yin go n ply tat 长凳 cz vry plyful 1..thn when we r 摇,thn we r singing songs too..lik st song dunno wt is the title thn is 牛仔,oh mcdonald hav a farm thn is 1 little 2 little 3 little indian..haha..vry funny 1..cnt coninue tat song after singing the st sentence..XDD.. thn bell ring le..haizzzz..haliday le..n 2moro wanna go bck skol dunno for wt..better go.. haizzz...

没有评论: