2009年3月18日星期三

hate them 4ever ..until die oso wil rmb..~.~*

2day oso ntg to do..thn 2day oso11++ juz wake up..omg!!!!my 腰骨so pain..haizzz..thn eat lunch thn ply com ..haha..piggy..thn chat wit my bf thn sien till go to draw somethg in com..thn evening cal dad go cycling wit me..oso cal him do exercise too..haha..i nid too..thn my yao still vry pain thn bck home luuu~~thn eat dinner at medan selera..when wanna till there i saw jieah yun..but i nt sure is she or nt la..thn when eating,my mom the all STUPID UBI..tis all STUPID UBI is my dad de bro..all r UBI..gt 分 all the UBI the biggest is 大番薯,thn second 1 is second lo..thn mny mny..

~~~~STORY START~~~~
when they r vry vry vry poor ..all la..thn the SECOND UBI was staying in ktn thn my dad wanna work at ktn so my mom followed too..act me n my siblings haven birth yet.. thn my mom n dad had no place to live thn juz 暂时live at SECOND UBI hz st..thn my mom said tat "那两公婆时常给脸色我看当你爸爸去了做工,lc 到死!!!"thn they juz lived there few months..if my dad n mom dint giv the $$$they wont let them stayed too long 1..thn my mom say until die oso wil rmb 1..

gt 1 time the 大番薯wanna 勒索my dad ..thn my dad go to balai polis lo..因为他们做得太狠了!!以前他们很狠,想不到这次更加狠。。好啦!!你不仁我不义!!thn after the third 1 oso gt do saksi thn cal my dad dun cal la..thn my dad 心软了咯..thn another time come again..thn my dad go balai again thn tat second 1 say somethg to my dad..omg..he say tat 大番薯wanna kill my dad..so ????? thn dunno y my dad nvr gt lapor le..act my dad nt scare 1 mny ppl support my dad..haha..gud..thn i tell my mom 上一代的事是不关下一代的事..thn my mom if i gt see ken again thn i gt somethg nid to tell him..

1 time my sis use hp to ask 大番薯de son.. "reali wn my dad die ?" "yaya" "thn u wn hw to 肯收手?" "u giv me 250,000 thn i wil 收手" wah..last time my dad borrow them de $$ all haven giv bck nw wan $$again ??sot de..kanasai la..thn my mom say..nw nt 不关下一代的事,nw reali 关了!!thn gt mny mny mny mny thg arh cnt write so mny..if u wanna ask me la..i vry free de..HATE THEM FOREVER !!!!! UNTIL DIE OSO WILL REMEMBER ONE!!!!!

没有评论: