2009年3月1日星期日

st of march... Mmmmm....

continue my blog ...nw is 9.14pm..i wanna continue le..2day 本来we wanna go mega de..but jy n sw cnt go thn me n c go lo..we go to book tickets for movie st..thn sw on9 liao..ask y cnt go..she say nobody fetch her wo..thn jy de mom dun giv 2..thn me,c n sw chat n chat..suddenly c say dwn go liao..haizzzz....@.@zadao~~~!!!thn dwn go lo~~~thn my mom say 本来wanna 打包for me de..but she heard me say wanna go mega thn i cal her no nid 打包lo..thn i walk by myself to esso to buy 杯面n green tea lo~~ thn come bck d eat n drink lo~~thn fal slp liao~~haha..my bro come bck n see the comics lo~~ he dwn choi me..thn i continue slp.. my fren alwaz say me is a pig..while he wanna chat wit in msn i alwaz wanna slp de..dunno y... thn zzz frm 2 till 3 at living room ..act i juz zzz half-an-hour oni..cz the tv is too noisy.. thn wake d go to toilet n thn continue watch tv thn ply com..hahaXD..thn my dad n mom come bck d...my mom bz for ready the dinner n my dad was taking the 蚊拍to kill the mosquito...XD..thn my dad n i go to ride bicycle..hehe..vry shuang.. thn start to feel hungry d..thn go to find somethg to eat..haha..thn go to ride bicycle thn go to bath cz my mom wanna finish cooking liao..after bath thn cn eat liao..thn 2day eat 伊面..Mmmmm....yummy!!!! thn watch 百万大歌星..tat show vry funny de...hahahXD..thn 2day my kai gor n her another kai mui gt somethg wrong..n her kai mui cal me to help her to cal ah gor dun block her..=="""vry funny leh.. hahaXD...i wil b an african later ..XD

没有评论: